- Posted July 14, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Should the rich pay more taxes?
- "SARA" GREAT SPEECH!! YOU CONFIRMED IT, THE R IN REPUBLICAN STANDS FOR RIDICULOUS!!
- GREEN LIGHT!!!!ILAST CHANCE
- "SORRY" HAWKINGS, UN, CAMBRIDGE, YOUR TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING. BRITAIN TODAY CLAIMS VAST AMOUNTS OF LAND A TERRITORY THEY HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO CLAIM, THE WORLD LOOKS THE OTHER WAY. AS A JEWISH AMERICAN YOU LOOK LIKE A BIGOT
- I HAVE A VERY GOOD IDEA WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT PASSING A MENTAL STABILITY BACKGROUND CHECK!!!
- MAYBE ITS NOT JUST ABOUT BOSTON
TODAY'S REPUBLICAN PARTY, MODERN CONSERVATISM OR A NEW TYPE OF HIDDEN FASCISM??
Sadly, in the light of the economic meltdown, somewhere between 30-50 million American families lost a decent job and health insurance.They are possibly holding on to a mortgage on a house they may not own, some surviving by living off a 401k and are without health insurance.The main real change to the so called Obamacare is to raise the present level of what is the minimum income to qualify for medicaid up 33 %, and to pay for it, raise taxes a little on those who can afford it. Both the Governors of Texas and Florida say they will reject these additional funds. I have even heard on major Christian radio networks trying to justify throwing these 30-50 million people under the bus. Heck, why should they care, they have health insurance. All in all, I have to quote Lewis Sinclair
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag holding a cross"'_____
At this election we may be treading at its gate.