- Posted July 15, 2012 by
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
State of the Union: Did Romney make money from Bain’s Outsourcing in 1999 – 2002?
On the July 15, 2012, "The State of the Union" with Candy Crowley, Ed Gillespie, senior adviser to Mitt Romney, defended Romney's record at Bain Capital. Gillespie stated in part that Romney took a leave of absence from "HIS" company in 1999. Romney was not involved in the day activities and decision making at Bain after 1999. In this video response I comment and suggest follow-up questions that I believe if asked by Crowley would have shredded light on the truthfulness of Gillespie on Sunday and Romney on Friday, July 13, 2012. My five questions includes: “Did Mitt Romney made any money from the outsourcing decisions made at Bain capital in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002? Will Romney release his tax returns for 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 as proof that he made or didn’t make any money from the outsourcing activities and/or decision of Bain and its many entities?”