- Posted July 15, 2012 by
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
State of the Union: Did Romney make money from Bain’s Outsourcing in 1999 – 2002?
On the July 15, 2012, "The State of the Union" with Candy Crowley, Ed Gillespie, senior adviser to Mitt Romney, defended Romney's record at Bain Capital. Gillespie stated in part that Romney took a leave of absence from "HIS" company in 1999. Romney was not involved in the day activities and decision making at Bain after 1999. In this video response I comment and suggest follow-up questions that I believe if asked by Crowley would have shredded light on the truthfulness of Gillespie on Sunday and Romney on Friday, July 13, 2012. My five questions includes: “Did Mitt Romney made any money from the outsourcing decisions made at Bain capital in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002? Will Romney release his tax returns for 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 as proof that he made or didn’t make any money from the outsourcing activities and/or decision of Bain and its many entities?”