- Posted July 15, 2012 by
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
State of the Union: Did Romney make money from Bain’s Outsourcing in 1999 – 2002?
On the July 15, 2012, "The State of the Union" with Candy Crowley, Ed Gillespie, senior adviser to Mitt Romney, defended Romney's record at Bain Capital. Gillespie stated in part that Romney took a leave of absence from "HIS" company in 1999. Romney was not involved in the day activities and decision making at Bain after 1999. In this video response I comment and suggest follow-up questions that I believe if asked by Crowley would have shredded light on the truthfulness of Gillespie on Sunday and Romney on Friday, July 13, 2012. My five questions includes: “Did Mitt Romney made any money from the outsourcing decisions made at Bain capital in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002? Will Romney release his tax returns for 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 as proof that he made or didn’t make any money from the outsourcing activities and/or decision of Bain and its many entities?”