- Posted July 20, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Colorado movie theater shooting
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Another Mass Killing That Did Not Need To Happen
- stein0726, CNN iReport producer
We can purchase guns with less restrictions than drinking or voting. I continue to fail to see the need for the “weaponization” of the American citizenry.
The reality is I do not only fear for the average American but for highly visible politicians. When armed citizens start to find out that they have been had by much of our policies it will likely get worse.