- Posted July 23, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Penn State sanctions fair?
- TX State Rep Senfronia Thompson Interview On Rick Perry Vetoing HB 950 (Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act)
- War Hawks Pressuring President Obama Into Syrian Civil War (VIDEO)
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
Penn State Should Have Gotten The Death Penalty
- stein0726, CNN iReport producer
An example should have been made of Penn State. Many lives were destroyed because football was too big to fail. While what occurred at Penn State was wrong at outrageous this in many degrees occur in many other programs.
Look football is a panacea for a select few athletes but for all practical purpose an abuse to most. Most athletes go to college at the big programs believing it is a ticket to the major league. Studies are just an aside, a formality. As such much leave ill prepared for any profession of substance.