- Posted July 25, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Iranian ambassador part of espionage chain: Yemenis official
According to a report by Yemen’s Al-Sahwa website, this country’s news agencies have reported that the Iranian ambassador to Yemen is a link of the regime’s espionage chain in Yemen.
Security officials have told the Akhbar al-Youm Daily that the Iranian ambassador, during his time in office at the Foreign Ministry in Tehran, was in charge of spreading sectarianism in the Horn of Africa. He was involved in the establishment of a militants’ camp in Somalia and the training of the Eritra militias.
This source emphasized that Yemenis officials, in cooperation with neighboring countries, were able to reveal this espionage chain.