- Posted July 28, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Iran: Khazar cement drivers on strike closes factory
This strike was staged in protest to the rates announced by the regime’s governorate office. Based on this report, this factory lacks the facilities to store the cement and therefore has stopped its production. Restarting production at this factory would take another 10 to 15 days and comes at a heavy cost.