- Posted July 30, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Occupy Wall Street
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Occupy Kingwood – A Sustainable Form Of The Occupy Movement (2012- 07-28) 32 Consecutive Weeks
Post with pictures and info HERE.
We’ve completed 32 consecutive weeks of Occupy Kingwood. 20 weeks to our 52 consecutive week goal to maintain our political informational occupy of the corner of Kingwood Drive and West Lake Houston Parkway. We do this every Saturday between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
It was excruciatingly hot. Everyone was sweating bullets but we remain rain or shine, heat or cold.
Our weekly commentary by our stalwarts was extremely well said especially based on today’s events and economic state.Professor Davis’ commentary was most telling as he spoke about the Olympic Opening Ceremony tribute to the British National Health Service (NHS).