- Posted August 5, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
Shutterbug moments: Beijing PART 1
Equipped with only a few words of Mandarin, I managed to explore one of the liveliest and most fascinating cities in the globe, Beijing, a city where the new blends with the old. The contrast between the modern and the ancient is just astounding.
Here are some unforgettable shutterbug moments since 2007.
1. Prayer offerings at the Beijing Art Museum.
2. Tea exhibition at Lao She Tea House.
3. Panda at the Beijing Zoo (my trip won’t be complete without seeing it).
4. Sunrise at the Tian'anmen Square.
5. A popping head in my photo.
6. The Chinese flag waiving together with the Israeli flag.
7. The Picture of Mao at Tian'anmen Square.
8. The Olympic countdown.
9. A hip horse ride.
10. The long architectural stretch of the China National Convention Center.