- Posted August 7, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Hurricane season 2012
- Paul, age 55 had a motorcycle accident at age 26 and suffered a serious spinal cord injury, 29 years later he goes snorkeling in Akumal Bay, Mexico.
- Paul, a quadriplegic goes snorkeling 29 years after he sustained a spinal cord injury from a motorcycle accident.
- A feel great story about friendship, love, trust, caring, bravery and innovation.
- Hurricane Ernesto clean up and damage report at Half Moon Bay Akumal, Mexico
- Hurricane Ernesto cleanup has begun at Akumal, Mexico
Damage from Hurricane Ernesto has begun at Akumal, Mexico
- Anika3, CNN iReport producer
It saddens me to report that as of 8/7/12 7pm central time hurricane Ernesto has begun the damage at Half Moon Bay Akumal, Mexico.
With the extreme high tides washing away the beach it seems we will be losing most of the turtle nests that existed at Half Moon Bay.