- Posted August 8, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What do the Paralympics mean to you?
scenes from the #london2012 opening ceremony
1. The rolling hills and farming life of rural Britain
2. Audience leader brings 3D glasses, printed programmes, and explains how we'd get involved
3. The huge clouds floating around the stadium seen through the 3D glasses
4. We're to use the 'pixels' when shown by the audience leader, making them shimmer, making circles in the air, etc.
5. Sun sets over the Olympic stadium as we enjoy idyllic rural scenes of... geese on screens
6. We make the sea by moving down thin blue silk with our hands
7. & 8. The Olympic rings are forged
9. Prodigy's Firestarter is played, we feel the heat of those flames quite well in row 70!