- Posted August 9, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Priorities USA Laid off Steelworker Ad is Appropriate
Uploaded on Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:43:04 +0000
The latest Pro Obama Super Pac Priorities USA ad featuring a laid off steel worker is appropriate. Mitt Romney, the CREATOR and BUILDER of Bain Capital, shouldn't be allowed to run from the policies of Bain Capital including the information in this ad.
Why would anyone expect the Democrats and President Obama to come to a gun fight (2012 Presidential election) with a knife against Rove, Romney, and undisclosed corporations and billionaires? President Obama supporters, including the Pro Obama Super Pac Priorities USA, must fight to support him as hard as Karl Rove’s Super Pac American Crossroads, and Rove's Crossroads GPSare fighting for Romney to defeat him.