- Posted August 9, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Iranian Regime Terrorists Working at Top American University's
In a new video published by Iranian American Forum shows Abbas Maleki, the Iranian regime's former deputy foreign minister and adviser to the Supreme Leader has received a VIP treatment in US to start an academic career at Harvard and MIT. Maleki is a key player in pro-Tehran advocacy campaign that seeks to influence US policy with Iran.