- Posted August 11, 2012 by
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Romney's VP pick
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Paul Ryan VP Pick By Mitt Romney a Bold Move. America Now Has A Real Choice
- dsashin, CNN iReport producer
Mitt Romney has selected Paul Ryan as his Vice Presidential candidate. This was a very bold move. He has pretty much moved the sole target of the election from the economy to include the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan budget.
We now have a ticket that believes fully in the failed trickle down economics that rewards those that produce nothing, that is devoid of foreign policy experience, that will repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and thus leave millions uninsured and subject to bankruptcy.
America will get a choice between progressive values or regressive values. We get the government we elect and deserve. This election will determine the survival of the middle class or the institution of a new indentured servitude.