- Posted August 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Romney's VP pick
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Romney’s Desperation: Picking Paul Ryan as his Vice Presidential Candidate
Romney’s desperation and inability to make sound decisions were exhibited when he selected his Vice Presidential candidate Congressman Ryan Paul on August 11,2012. Just like John McCain selecting Sarah Palin in 2008 Romney first presidential decision is inexcusable and poor. The future of America and the world depends on the leader of the free world being able to lead, make sound decisions, and respond to emergencies and crisis around the world. Neither Romney nor Paul Ryan have any experience or expertise in foreign affairs and neither are capable of responding to a 3:00 AM call from anywhere around the world.