- Posted August 12, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Iran: plastic company workers in Sanandaj stage protest, demand unpaid salaries
Workers of the West Ban-Plast Factory in Sanandaj, western Iran staged a protest rally demanding their unpaid salaries, the Herana website reported. These protesters gathered outside the regime’s Labor Office in this city to seek their demands.
Based on reports from inside Iran, in this protest rally that took place on Wednesday, August 8th, workers said in addition to 3 months of delayed salaries their insurances premiums have also not been provided for.