- Posted August 13, 2012 by
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Tim Costello as Airport Manager
- Seattle’s Aaron Blank Correctly Predicts First 100-Degree Day in Phoenix; Wins Weekend Stay at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- William Warren has been appointed Director of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Wraps-Up Work On Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Presents Annual EDDE Awards
Dr. Coral Quiet Honored as 2012 ATHENA Award Finalist
Dr. Quiet was named a finalist for her pioneering research in the breast cancer field as well as her co-founding of both Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists (ABCs) and Arizona Institute for Breast Health (AIBH). She and her fellow honorees will be recognized at the 25th Annual ATHENA Awards luncheon on Oct. 25 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix.
In addition to her work with ABCs and AIBH, Dr. Quiet has been the spokesperson and medical advisor for the American Cancer Society and has served on the advisory boards of numerous institutions including Y-Me Wellness Community and Well Woman Healthcheck Office of Prevention and Health Promotion. She is a member of the American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, American College of Radiation Oncology, American Brachytherapy Society, and the American Medical Society.
For more information on the award, please visit www.phoenixchamber.com