- Posted August 13, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
- Maryam Rajavi appeals to public to help survivors of the earthquake in northwestern Iran
Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
These two clerics issued a joint statement saying without taking into consideration the nationality of the oppressors and the oppressed, as Shiites have in the past supported movements such as the Iranian people’s uprising and other Arab Spring revolts, now they must rise in support of the Syrian people.
These Lebanese clerics reiterated their stance citing the spirit of Islam and the Shiite religious jurisprudence, not taking into consideration the nationality of the protesters.