- Posted August 14, 2012 by
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Vice President Biden Should Apologize for” Back in Chains” Remarks
Vice President Joe Biden should apologize immediately for his "back in chains" remark, made during a campaign event in Danville, Virginia on August 14, 2012. Based on this nation’s racial past, especially in Virginia, there is no defense of Biden’s comment other than a sincere apology. His apology should include a statement that he misspoke and that his comment doesn’t reflect the view(s) and/or beliefs of President Obama.
This election is too important for this nation and the world to let a slip of the tongue or a mistake derailed President Obama’s chances of making this a more perfect nation when he is re-elected on November 6, 2012.