- Posted August 17, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Romney's VP pick
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Fascination with Romney’s Tax Returns Will and Should Continue
CORRECTION: Video incorrectly states 2012 tax return was due on April 13, 2012, the correct date is April 17, 2012.
On August 16, 2012, Romney stated in part: “fascination with taxes I’ve paid I find to be very small-minded” The facts that a large portion of Mitt Romney wealth comes from a capital venture corporation Bain Capital that was created by him, Romney’s plans to overhaul the United State Tax Codes, he has not released his full tax records from 2010 including key documentation connected to his Swiss bank account, has financial activities in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands, he hasn’t released 2011 tax records four months after the April 17, 2012, due date for 2011 tax return, sixty-three percent of Americans believe he should release more than two years of tax returns, combined with “challenges that America faces – 23 million people out of work, Iran about to become nuclear, one out of six Americans in poverty,” (Mitt Romney), justifies the fascination with Romney’s taxes.