- Posted August 18, 2012 by
San Jose, California
- Organized Crime of Santa Clara County Has Been Around For Some Time Now
- She Never Abducted The Child, There was a pay off Santa Clara County
- Adults Prey On Children Here In Santa Clara County
- When Did Money Become More Important Than A Child's Life, Santa Clara County
- Organized Crime Human Trafficking Santa Clara County
Currently Suing Family Court For $3,000,000 And What Is The Reason ?
WHY AM I SUING FAMILY COURT ?? I PLAN TO CHANGE THE FUTURE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Currently suing family court for the violation of the child support law and the mother's civil rights.
In many cases the Federal Court has been ignoring the Civil Rights of a Mother but I plan to win this case.
The Family Court took away 100% of my income which caused to me to become homeless. The law is 50% of the income for child support.
My daughter's case I had a recommendation letter from my regular physician stating there is no harm in allowing the mother to be with the child. Again the Family Court violated the letter and gave full custody to the father who has a criminal record a felony and also an anger problem, in the past he had to attend anger management.
In many cases the Family Court in San Jose is abusive bias and prejudice torwards the mother.
I hope my case will make a difference for the future.