- Posted August 20, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Romney is WRONG: Heritage of Hard Working Poor Black People in Houston, Texas
Romney’s campaign strategy includes FALSE ATTACK campaign ads approved by Romney that accuses President Obama of removing WORK from welfare reform laws. In a post titled ” Romney's Race-Baiting Welfare Ads” on Huffington Post writer Mark Hannah writes that he believes the strategy appears to be racially motivated. I agree with Hannah.
In this video I support my belief that Romney is out of touch and clueless not only with the middle class but also with the poor in this nation. In August of 2012, some of the very poorest people in this country living in Houston, Texas are working long hours for a net pay of 17 or 18 dollars after reporting to day labor hall at 5:30 am and working to 12:00 p.m. It is my belief that the pay received by the workers in this video COULD be classified as violating the requirements of minimum wages laws and/or “SLAVE LABOR.”
Romney is wrong about the poor and wrong for American. He isn’t the solution for the America economy like the people who take advantage of the poor people feature in this video Romney is the PROBLEM.