- Posted August 21, 2012 by
- The family of Tarek RABAA disclosing a scandal in Lebanon
- The trial of Tarek Rabaa continues with "Challenge"
- The voices raise in Lebanon “Release Tarek Rabaa”
- After one month on the getaway, the security forces in Lebanon discover three detainees escape Roumieh prison
- Mr Tarek Rabaa health has deteriorated in jail and the head of the military court wonders the absenteeism of Alfa CEO
Tarek Rabaa's family will move next week under the title "Earthquake-1"
On August 10, 2012 a statement was issued by Tarek Rabaa's family to call the Lebanese people to prepare themselves for a demonstration in front of the military court in Beirut.
The published statement had included the following message:
Further to the repetitive rejections of the many release requests Tarek RABAA's lawyer is submitting to the military court, it becomes obvious that a hidden third party is being spitefully and politically managing Tarek's file in such a way to impede his release in spite of his innocence.
This empty file of Tarek RABAA has experienced a hindering political power which has exerted huge efforts to discredit the cellular data records used by the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. They had carried out press conferences based on illusions, ignorance, lies, and they are hiding behind the innocent engineer Tarek RABAA who is being exploited by this political party by using his fabricated file as a pretext for their allegations about the unreliable cellular phone data records. Therefore, such allegations and lies are not only no more acceptable but they are also rejected by the honest Lebanese citizens who will disclose this flagrant and scandalous file.
We call the Lebanese populace in general and specifically the citizens of Beirut to prepare themselves for a very soon huge gathering under the title "EARTHQUAKE-1" to revolt against the injustice in Lebanon and to say all at once:
"Release Tarek Omar RABAA and stop your beastliness"