- Posted August 21, 2012 by
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
- Send the LA County DA Fraud Division After Danny Bakewell, Sr. et al. Typically, Black leaders have been Serving Themselves and not the Black Community!
- It is the Republican State Senate and Republican Senators who are Demanding the Removal of Convicted Felon Senator Roderick Wright from Office, and not the Democratic State Senate, nor the Democratic Party the so-called Vanguard for the Little Guy or Gal
- ...Thank You Sandy Banks! RE : "Roderick Wright was Wrong"... To Date, By Far this is the Best Los Angeles Times Articles that You Have Authored! The Felon and Carpetbagger Roderick Wright Should be Removed from Office and Banned from Public Service!
Senator Kevin De León, I Thank You for Doing Your Job as an Elected Official. The same is not True as it Concerns President Obama, Clarence Thomas, the Congressional Black Clueless, and other Elected Officials or Public Servants!
I thank you for doing your job as an elected official for holding the executive office of the California State Franchise Board accountable to resolve the dispute involving money owed to yours truly as opposed to yours truly owing money to the California State Franchise Board.
The same is not the case for both past and present elected black leaders, who don't have a clue of the essence of what it means to be an elected official.
President Barack Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Congresswoman Karen Bass, Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters, other members of the Democratic Congressional Black Clueless…..AKA….the Congressional Black Caucus, 2nd District LA County Board of Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas, 10th District Los Angeles City Councilman Herb Wesson, 8th District Los Angeles City Councilman Bernard Parks, etc., etc., are in fact a disgrace to the office.
Enclosed is documented evidence detailing and filling in the blanks of the rest of this puzzle of government corruption and inept elected officials, who have no respect for the U.S. Constitution, the California Constitution, the "rule of law", and/or his or her oath of office.
Lies Don't Keep Us Safe. Keeping Us Safe Requires Respect for the Rule of Law and the Constitution. The government'sargument is untenable. “The government cannot, under any circumstance, affirmatively mislead thecourt” by U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney
“ …….Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist. 'An employee who is asked about possible wrongdoing has only two legalchoices:Tell the truth or say nothing”. (LA Times, January 22, 1998.)
........"Tell the Truth or Say Nothing" also applies to any U.S. President, Congressional office holder, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, U.S. Attorney General, court official, court clerk, Deputy City Attorney, Judge, elected official, lawyer, journalist, etc.