- Posted August 21, 2012 by
- “Why USC and not a black college, Dr. Dre?”, More Likely, Why Should Dr. Dre do this when the Traditional Black colleges have failed?
- Both Candidates for Mayor of Los Angeles Wendy Greuel and Eric Garcetti have the Endorcement of Past and Present Black Elected Leaders who are deceitful, hypocrites, and most of all a disgrace to the essence of what it means to be elected officials!
- The Only Individuals Fooled by Obama are Morehouse College Graduates and Other Uniformed Individuals who Respect this Charlatan. President Barack Obama is a liar and a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency!
- Unlike far too many U.S. born Black leaders or other prominent Blacks, other ethnic groups are less likely to betray his or her own community, heritage, trash a career, or be so un-American, deceitful, dysfunctional, and/or treasonous!
- Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists!
Senator Kevin De León, I Thank You for Doing Your Job as an Elected Official. The same is not True as it Concerns President Obama, Clarence Thomas, the Congressional Black Clueless, and other Elected Officials or Public Servants!
I thank you for doing your job as an elected official for holding the executive office of the California State Franchise Board accountable to resolve the dispute involving money owed to yours truly as opposed to yours truly owing money to the California State Franchise Board.
The same is not the case for both past and present elected black leaders, who don't have a clue of the essence of what it means to be an elected official.
President Barack Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Congresswoman Karen Bass, Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters, other members of the Democratic Congressional Black Clueless…..AKA….the Congressional Black Caucus, 2nd District LA County Board of Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas, 10th District Los Angeles City Councilman Herb Wesson, 8th District Los Angeles City Councilman Bernard Parks, etc., etc., are in fact a disgrace to the office.
Enclosed is documented evidence detailing and filling in the blanks of the rest of this puzzle of government corruption and inept elected officials, who have no respect for the U.S. Constitution, the California Constitution, the "rule of law", and/or his or her oath of office.
Lies Don't Keep Us Safe. Keeping Us Safe Requires Respect for the Rule of Law and the Constitution. The government'sargument is untenable. “The government cannot, under any circumstance, affirmatively mislead thecourt” by U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney
“ …….Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist. 'An employee who is asked about possible wrongdoing has only two legalchoices:Tell the truth or say nothing”. (LA Times, January 22, 1998.)
........"Tell the Truth or Say Nothing" also applies to any U.S. President, Congressional office holder, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, U.S. Attorney General, court official, court clerk, Deputy City Attorney, Judge, elected official, lawyer, journalist, etc.