- Posted August 26, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Poll of 5 new Polls: Romney leads Obama in national and swing states polls
- CIA had developed a new very successful program ground to plane rescue in minutes
- Polls: Paul Ryan won the debate against Joe Biden
- Polls in Florida show Romney widen his lead against Obama
- Polls show President Obama is the most polarizing president in US history
Massacre in Syria, 660 people killed bloodiest day since the unrest
Assad's army has committed a massacre in Darayya, an opposition reports that 440 people, including women and children, were killed and that some were shot at close range. At least 200 more people were found dead in Syria on Sunday
Saturday was the bloodiest day since the unrest in Syria. The opposition Local Coordination Committees group put the death toll for Saturday at 440 across Syria.
The children were killed on Saturday and Sunday by continued shelling.Syrian troops bombarded several areas today. More than 1500 innocent children have been killed in Syria by mass murderer Bashar al-Assad's regime.
Syria now its a issue of humanitarian intervention. The Syrian regime has become a terrorist state and is slaughtering its population.
There is a moral issue for intervention. To make it appear as an issue of war mongering is simplistic and wrongheaded. Its an issue of preventing a grave injustice to humanity from massacre's by it's government.
The butcher of Syrian people, the mass-murderer Bashar al-Assad's mafia regime has killed more than 26,000 people in Syria.. The US, Europe and western world need to support the Syrians efforts for freedom and work with the new freely elected government’s to ensure that security is maintained in the region.
President and CEO