- Posted August 30, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Sights and sounds of the RNC
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Mitt Romney’s Speech Lacking – Blames Obama For an Economy Held Hostage By His Party’s Congress & Big Corporations
The Republican convention was a bastion of lies. When even Fox News allows one of its reporters to write about the degree of misinformation it proves how bad it is. That said Mitt Romney attacked the president for not being able to move the country faster out of our depression. He forgets to note that on the night the president was sworn in, a group of Republicans were meeting to ensure that they would give the president no support with the expectation that he would fail. With all the obstructionism the president was still able to lay the ground work to materially change the direction of the country when he is re-elected.
It should be noted that the reason we must have a strong, “we the people” government is exactly for the current state of the country. Big business and Republicans have immorally held the country hostage. It is a gamble they cannot win lest the middle class loses.
We should remember that this is a man that really stands for whatever audience he is standing in front of. This is a man who puts capital over humanity. This is a man who would reinstitute Bush’s failed economy on steroids.