YES TO OBAMA – NO TO ROMNEY: The US President has achieved much more than noticed by the American public. Of course unemployment is still a big problem, but don´t blame Barack Obama, he has allready created 4 million jobs in 4 years. Americans should keep in mind, that the country is still in the largest recession since the 1930ies and this was caused during the Republican Bush administration by de-regulation and letting the markets flow free. If you give another Republican like Mitt Romney a chance, he will do the same and America will fall into an even deeper recession, unemployment will rise above 10%, the poor people and the middle class will suffer, as Romney intends to cut away everything from health care to medicare, and then give the money to the richest people. Romney is a pretender and opportunist, he is doing everything to become president, just like Bush before, which was the biggest drama in American history. Mitt Romney changes his mind, whenever he sees an advantage for himself: example 1: not so long ago he wished, that Texas should leave the union, then suddenly he became an American again... example 2: even though he introduced a health care system in his own state similar to Obama´s, now he is publicly fighting against it, as it seems popular to do so... Mitt Romney, like almost every Republican candidate, is only out for fame, he doesn´t care for the American people, only for the richest 1%, but he needs the votes of the other 99% - Finally Republican unwillingness to compromise is the main reason, why this nation is in such trouble today. Republican blocking mentality has not and will not help solve the problems in America, So be clever, Americans, vote for the better man, Barack Obama, and give him another chance on November 6th 2012 ! - to convince you further, here is a very interesting article about Barack Obama, read it carefully: The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama - http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/the_incomplete_greatness_of_ba035754.php
What do you think of this story?
Select one of the options below. Your feedback will help tell CNN producers what to do with this iReport. If you'd like, you can explain your choice in the comments below.
Be and editor! Choose an option below: