- Posted September 3, 2012 by
Charlotte, North Carolina
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Female Democrat Take On Todd Akin
A repaired version of this video here=> http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-837665.
The story about Todd Akin will not die. It will not die because as stated by Mary Ellis Gasparo, she lived through the period in America where women had no rights. She believes the reason there are still women voting for this guy is that many are too young to understand the rights they never had to live without.