- Posted September 4, 2012 by
Charlotte, North Carolina
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Sights and sounds of the DNC
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Democratic Convention - Erica Pines Explains What Being A Democrat Means
I watched Erica Pines give a hell of an interview to a Japanese TV station about what it meant to be a Democrat and in these times why it was essential that a Democrat and specifically President Obama be reelected. After watching her interview and asked her to give me a two minute version.
More Democrats must feel the empowerment and have the strength of conviction Erica has. After-all the current Democratic Party is the party that best reflects the values of the middle class and in that the values of America.
After the interview we spoke a bit more about what these delegates were committed to do to ensure that not only President Obama is elected but that many more Democrats make it to the House of Representatives and Congress.