- Posted September 4, 2012 by
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Tim Costello as Airport Manager
- Seattle’s Aaron Blank Correctly Predicts First 100-Degree Day in Phoenix; Wins Weekend Stay at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- William Warren has been appointed Director of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Wraps-Up Work On Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Presents Annual EDDE Awards
Grant Thornton Appoints Rebecca Borgesen Marketing Specialist
Borgesen brings nearly a decade of strategic marketing experience to the firm. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Borgesen was marketing manager for the Phoenix office of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP.She also brings marketing experience from her time with both Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC and Cushman & Wakefield of Arizona, PLC, respectively. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from the Hugh Downs School of Communication at Arizona State University.
Borgesen is a Phoenix resident.
About Grant Thornton LLP
The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the six global audit, tax and advisory organizations. Grant Thornton International Ltd and its member firms are not a worldwide partnership, as each member firm is a separate and distinct legal entity. In the U.S., visit Grant Thornton LLP at www.GrantThornton.com.