- Posted September 6, 2012 by
Pawleys Is, South Carolina
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
Last night shows how when people are able to show how to have disagreements with the people in government to create change for their future, NOT thru physical violence.
Another thing is something’s that the Democrats is see that they should also talk about,
1. …when it comes to the top 1% of the population gets more Tax Breaks than the other 99% working people; it only makes less spending money of 99% of the buying force. If the 99% have more money, then they just might spend more MONEY, this will automatically increase the wealth of the 1%’ers.
2. Health Care is a benefit for all. A healthy work force produces a better product and fewer days that they would be away from work…TO SPEND MORE on tangible products, rather on medical cost to spend their money in the health care field.
3. There are people who say we have the BEST medical facilities and Doctors in the world where many people come here to the USA for medical treatment. This may be true but when ONLY the 1% of USA can afford those costs…What good is it for those others.
4. Education is the only way one has the ability to elevate themselves, from where they are. But due to cost of higher education today we are drowning our future working force. Who benefits from a well educated society, we all do but most of all is business finically by NEW products, cost reductions and solid business platform work base who, maybe business should help in some way into lowering those high costs or loans they are benefitting from.
When the 99%’ers have more money they are happier, when the 1%’ers get more money they are also happy, but what is better a tree with a single health branch that has fruit and where all the other branches are sickly. A tree with sickly branches can affect and even can cause the tree’s death. So is it better to ensure all branches are HEALTY rather than cutting all the bad branches off, a tree with all of it’s branches attended to will produce more fruit.