- Posted September 8, 2012 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Salute to troops
- Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists!
- It would not be surprising in the least to find that 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas is remaining silent because the criminal and unethical administrators/employees of Teen Happy Homes are his friends!
- There is not a Constitutional protection more important to the essence of what it means to be a U.S. citizen, than the opportunity to lawfully make a living, to have access to competent representation in a lawyer, an elected official!
- The LA Times article doesn’t disclose that past and present Black elected officials disgrace the office, and bend over backwards to serve personal friends and/or illegal aliens at the expense of the rights of U.S. citizens and legal immigrants!
- Good for You Michael Dell. As an Inner-City resident and property Owner, I’m 100% in favor of Keeping Proposition 13 Intact to Keep Greedy Government Bureaucrats from Taking Advantage of Taxpayers and Property Owners!
Respect for the Oath of Office, Our Constitution is a Must.
"We Are Not Better Off" published September 8, 2012, by Derryck Green, Member of Project 21 Black Leadership
1. Ceyseau and Inept Leaders
3. The Most Important Function of Any Elected Official
4. CNN i-Report: Graduating Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School is not alone proof of competency
5. CNN i-Report: Black leaders Disregard for Constitutional Protections Make for a Dysfunctional Black community!
6. As President, I believe we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights! ...and Flocks of Birds Fly Backwards Against a Strong Tail Wind Too!!!
7. Senator Kevin De León, I Thank You for Doing Your Job as an Elected Official. The same is not True as it Concerns President Obama, Clarence Thomas, the Congressional Black Clueless, and other Elected Officials or Public Servants!
8. In Many Instances it is Agents and Officials of Government Who have been Criminal or Unethical and not the Actual Black Men, Women, or Siblings Jailed, Fined, Violated or Victimized by Serious Wrongs of Government!
9. Herb "Wesson Oil" Wesson is Only Concerned About Himself and His Cronies and not the 10th District
10. CNN i-Report: President Barack Obama…the Statute of Liberty, the U.S. Constitution, the 14th Amendment is for the Benefit of U.S. Citizens and Legal Immigrants and not Illegal Immigrants and Anchor Babies!
11. CNN i-Report: It is Definitely not the Black Underclass or Working Class Who have Failed or Who are Truly Disgraceful!
12. CNN i-Report: Congresswoman Waters and other CBC Members Only Bring Up the Constitution When They Need Help!
13. CNN i-Report: Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are Responsible for Making U.S. Born Blacks Fodder for the System!
14. CNN i-Report: With Good Reason I'm One of Many Voters Who Will be Voting Against Governor Jerry Brown's November 2012, Tax Initiative!
15. Black Elected Leaders are Unethical, Inept, Sleazy, and Despotic
Be it Republican Party, Democratic Party affiliated or any other political party affiliation the most important duty or function of any elected official is upholding his or her sworn oath of office to uphold the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution, etc., etc., to serve U.S. Citizens and legal immigrants, U.S. born blacks being a subset of all U.S. citizens. This is a function that is not happening as it concerns both past and contemporary elected black leadership, from today's President Barack "the Magic Negro/Food Stamp President/Illegal Alien (Kiss Up) Advocate"........And the only requirement needed to make these statements about truly inept leadership by disgraceful elected officials is factual evidence and to be a law abiding property taxpaying resident, U.S. citizen or legal immigrant, in any jurisdiction within the U.S.
Obama, no good Supreme Justice Clarence Thomas, multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless...AKA...The Congressional Black Caucus, and/or other elected black leaders who hold office at State, County, and City jurisdictions of government.
Furthermore this is why it is so important that all elected officials, all public servants honor his or her sworn oath of office, or official duty to uphold the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution, etc., etc.
After all, the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution are paid for with the unselfish sacrifice, blood and ultimate sacrifice, meaning the maiming or death of soldiers in every war, from the American Revolutionary War, Spanish American War, U.S. Civil War, WWI, WWII (my Dad a purple heart recipient and honorably discharged disabled combat infantry soldier draftee and Buffalo Soldier served in WWII), the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm, the Conflict in Irag, the conflict in Afghanistan, etc., etc.
Lies Don't Keep Us Safe. Keeping Us Safe Requires Respect for the Rule of Law and the Constitution. The government's argument is untenable. “The government cannot, under any circumstance, affirmatively mislead the court” by U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney
“ …….Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist. 'An employee who is asked about possible wrongdoing has only two legal choices: Tell the truth or say nothing”. (LA Times, January 22, 1998.)
........"Tell the Truth or Say Nothing" also applies to any U.S. President, Congressional office holder, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, U.S. Attorney General, court official, court clerk, Deputy City Attorney, Judge, elected official, lawyer, journalist, etc.