- Posted September 9, 2012 by
- Globalization, the Sanctions on Iran and Europe's Economic Crisis by Ginet Sosemito
- Onder de Schone Ranken van het Huis, de Voorgevel van de Toekomst by Ginet Sosemito
- Europe's economic results are inherent to its prehistoric implementation and comprehension of Social Media by Ginet Sosemito
- The Eurozone and the Creation of Jobs by Ginet Sosemito
- Safety in Schools by Ginet Sosemito
Bundesbank VS ECB by Ginet Sosemito
If the Bundesbank decides on the Euro whether the ECB’s rescue fund is Judicially engraved, on the 12 of September, is it not the Bundesbank and the ECB being in a Judicial Duel of Economic Politics not confined to the EU, based on that which was determined by the Maastricht Treaty to stabilize Europe and maintain Peace, by means of a, Coin.
And why is the ECB coming to the IMF’s Rescue, when it was initially the IMF looking for an EU Rescue Fund. And why was the latter implemented in the Hemisphere, with certain Real Slim Shady di cartel countries.
Is the urgency to maintain peace in Europe that high. Both Merkel and Draghi spoke of the importance of keeping the Euro in place, as it stabilizes the region. Who at one point considered a coin to bring unity and equality to all men of the European Continent,
without a notion of Political Leadership or Economic Growth for all, rather the pollution of a perception that eliminates potential and promotes sectarianism in the mindset of the continent its original state which is war with a peace pipe and white flag offered by a euro coin.
September 9 2012
Cecilia Bartoli - Casta Diva