- Posted September 10, 2012 by
- TX State Rep Senfronia Thompson Interview On Rick Perry Vetoing HB 950 (Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act)
- War Hawks Pressuring President Obama Into Syrian Civil War (VIDEO)
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
America Is Waking Up To The Republican Party Holding The Middle Class Hostage
The Republican Party has been holding the middle class hostage for the last 3.5 years. They would rather have the country fall apart than to compromise. The Republicans usually got away with this behavior because the average American citizen would consistently believe the provable lies and misinformation.
After seeing the disdain with which Paul Ryan’s lies were taken by most of the American citizenry, I knew that the population was waking up. As my mother always told me. Eventually lies catch up with you. The polls that show the President in the lead is likely to hold up because inasmuch as the economy is shot, Americans are putting the blame where it belongs, on supply side policies that are still in effect but instituted by those who want to take back power.