- Posted September 12, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Unlike far too many U.S. born Black leaders or other prominent Blacks, other ethnic groups are less likely to betray his or her own community, heritage, trash a career, or be so un-American, deceitful, dysfunctional, and/or treasonous!
- Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists!
- It would not be surprising in the least to find that 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas is remaining silent because the criminal and unethical administrators/employees of Teen Happy Homes are his friends!
- There is not a Constitutional protection more important to the essence of what it means to be a U.S. citizen, than the opportunity to lawfully make a living, to have access to competent representation in a lawyer, an elected official!
- The LA Times article doesn’t disclose that past and present Black elected officials disgrace the office, and bend over backwards to serve personal friends and/or illegal aliens at the expense of the rights of U.S. citizens and legal immigrants!
Forced Taxation Without Competent Representation is Very Much Alive in the Black Community
YouTube: Why is the Obama Administration Adding Fuel to the Prison Industrial Complex? Published on Aug 29, 2012 by drboycewatkins
The black community continues to be the most unrepresented, misrepresented, void of competent representation, poverty stricken, un-American community within the U.S.
It is not in the best interest of Caucasians, Hispanics, Koreans, Chinese, Filipino, Jewish, Vietnamese, etc., etc., etc., American citizens to be the first to step up to the plate to uphold the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution, the rule of law, tort practice, etc., etc., to serve any U.S. born descendant of slavery. This duty to be the first to competently serve U.S. born blacks rests with our own black elected officials, lawyers, judges, journalists, etc., etc.
When our own black elected officials, lawyers, journalists, so called university educated in positions of influence fail to respect the U.S. Constitution, the 14th amendment, a respective State Constitution…..it makes it easier for U.S. born blacks to become fodder for the system…Fodder such as unearned jail/prison time, execution of innocent men and women on Death row, contempt for and violation of property rights, breaking up law abiding black families for profit, maiming or killing of innocent black men or women with impunity, un-Equal Justice Under the Law to take place, etc., etc.
President Barack Obama and/or elected black leaders are doing an outstanding job of destroying his or her own credibility through having contempt for the oath of office, contempt for the Constitution, etc., etc.
…..which in some instances has resulted in long standing black Democratic Party members abandoning the Democratic Party to become members of the Republican Party, the Tea Party, you name it!
The black community has been controlled by the Democratic Party and it’s inept leaders, many of them being self serving and elitist black elected officials…..
"We Are Not Better Off" published September 8, 2012, by Derryck Green, Member of Project 21 Black Leadership
1. Ceyseau and Inept Leaders
3. The Most Important Function of Any Elected Official
4. CNN i-Report: Graduating Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School is not alone proof of competency
5. CNN i-Report: Black leaders Disregard for Constitutional Protections Make for a Dysfunctional Black community!
6. As President, I believe we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights! ...and Flocks of Birds Fly Backwards Against a Strong Tail Wind Too!!!
7. Senator Kevin De León, I Thank You for Doing Your Job as an Elected Official. The same is not True as it Concerns President Obama, Clarence Thomas, the Congressional Black Clueless, and other Elected Officials or Public Servants!
8. In Many Instances it is Agents and Officials of Government Who have been Criminal or Unethical and not the Actual Black Men, Women, or Siblings Jailed, Fined, Violated or Victimized by Serious Wrongs of Government!
9. Herb "Wesson Oil" Wesson is Only Concerned About Himself and His Cronies and not the 10th District
10. CNN i-Report: President Barack Obama…the Statute of Liberty, the U.S. Constitution, the 14th Amendment is for the Benefit of U.S. Citizens and Legal Immigrants and not Illegal Immigrants and Anchor Babies!
11. CNN i-Report: It is Definitely not the Black Underclass or Working Class Who have Failed or Who are Truly Disgraceful!
12. CNN i-Report: Congresswoman Waters and other CBC Members Only Bring Up the Constitution When They Need Help!
13. CNN i-Report: Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are Responsible for Making U.S. Born Blacks Fodder for the System!
14. CNN i-Report: With Good Reason I'm One of Many Voters Who Will be Voting Against Governor Jerry Brown's November 2012, Tax Initiative!
15. Black Elected Leaders are Unethical, Inept, Sleazy, and Despotic
This is not to give the Republican Party a free pass, because the Republican Party has its own brand of misfits/sellout blacks to keep the black community in check, the most infamous one being U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
President Barack Obama, multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless….AKA…the Congressional Black Caucus have been petitioned and have the power to recommend that no good U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas be impeached, but to date BO and the CBC do nothing or remain silent. President Barack Obama, the CBC, other black elected officials at the State and Local branches of government have been petitioned to use his or her influence to hold agents and officials of government accountable to our Constitution in behalf of innocent black men and women egregiously violated by government officials but to date BO, CBC, etc., etc., do nothing, remain silent, trash or ignore legitimate written or spoken petitions for redress, and/or join ranks with the perpetrators to further oppress law abiding U.S. born black men and women.
President Barack Obama, multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless, other elected black leaders sworn under oath and mandated by law to honor his or her oath of office to uphold the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, a respective State Constitution to serve U.S. citizens and legal immigrants, U.S. born descendants of slavery being the primary segment of U.S. citizens BO, the CBC, other elected black leaders must serve is not a reality because our own leaders are inept, disgraceful, treasonous, sometimes criminal, and/or will bend over backwards to serve illegal aliens at the expense of serving any law abiding U.S. born descendant of slavery.
Be it Republican Party, Democratic Party affiliated or any other political party affiliation the most important duty or function of any elected official is upholding his or her sworn oath of office to uphold the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution, etc., etc., to serve U.S. Citizens and legal immigrants, U.S. born blacks being a subset of all U.S. citizens. This is a function that is not happening as it concerns both past and contemporary elected black leadership, from today's President Barack "the Magic Negro/Food Stamp President/Illegal Alien (Kiss Up) Advocate"........And the only requirement needed to make these statements about truly inept leadership by disgraceful elected officials is factual evidence and to be a law abiding property taxpaying resident, U.S. citizen or legal immigrant, in any jurisdiction within the U.S.
President Barack Obama, no good Supreme Justice Clarence Thomas, multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless...AKA...The Congressional Black Caucus, and/or other elected black leaders who hold office at State, County, and City jurisdictions of government, are a disgrace to the office or essence of what it means to be an elected official or public servant.
Furthermore this is why it is so important that all elected officials, all public servants honor his or her sworn oath of office, or official duty to uphold the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution, etc., etc.
After all, the U.S. Constitution, a respective State Constitution are paid for with the unselfish sacrifice, blood and ultimate sacrifice, meaning the maiming or death of soldiers in every war, from the American Revolutionary War, Spanish American War, U.S. Civil War, WWI, WWII (my Dad a purple heart recipient and honorably discharged disabled combat infantry soldier draftee and Buffalo Soldier served in WWII), the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm, the Conflict in Iraq, the conflict in Afghanistan, etc., etc.
YouTube: "Kesha Rogers for Congress TX22" by keshaforcongress
"The combined effect of our national disintegration, and the lack of calm, reasonable leadership in our institutions, is in many cases becoming too great a stress for many to carry. We see it most clearly in our babbling president, who is obviously losing it. The reality is, we are destroying ourselves; so the question becomes, how will we deal with that reality?"
Lies Don't Keep Us Safe. Keeping Us Safe Requires Respect for the Rule of Law and the Constitution. The government's argument is untenable. “The government cannot, under any circumstance, affirmatively mislead the court” by U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney
“ …….Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist. 'An employee who is asked about possible wrongdoing has only two legal choices: Tell the truth or say nothing”. (LA Times, January 22, 1998.)
........"Tell the Truth or Say Nothing" also applies to any U.S. President, Congressional office holder, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, U.S. Attorney General, court official, court clerk, Deputy City Attorney, Judge, elected official, lawyer, journalist, etc.