- Posted September 13, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The US Revolution is Being Televised
- Obama Backs Spending Bill That Guts Financial Regulation To Avoid Shutdown? Is Obama Really a Democrat?
- No Indictments for Torture- Bush Administration; Murder- Police Officers- Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo, or Fraud- Wall Street Banksters In US?
- Lower Gasoline Prices Are About 'Hurting Russia', Not 'Helping Americans
- US Bears Witness to the Savagery and Idiocy of the CIA's Torture
Romney Now Likes Some Parts of Obamacare- And He Should- He Created It
Mitt Romney was taken to task over healthcare this weekend on one of the Sundays shows. He admitted that there were parts of Obamacare that he would keep.
When pressed, Romney admitted that people who have had insurance should be able to take it with them to their next job.
This would mean that an individual would have to have worked at a company that offered Health Care Insurance.
Fewer and fewer companies offer HC nowadays.
Maybe they believe our country's on the path to a "Single Payer System" and they will get another corporate subsidy if they just wait.
OR, maybe 'not offering HC Insurance' fattens their bottom line.
When Romney was asked about how he'd cover the 89 million people that his plan wouldn't cover, Romney punted.