- Posted September 13, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- But Trump Can Win! Supporters Don't Care What Government Will Do; As Long As Their Side is in Power and Wins!
- Americans Are Tired of Hearing that "No Wrong - Doing Was Found"
- The US Will Investigate Its Own Human Rights Abuses After Admitting to Hypocrisy After Pressing Cuba on their Abuses
- GOP to Voters: "I'm not Hillary Clinton. And psss...She's Really Bad
- Megyn Kelly vs. Trump's Remarks Exposes GOP’s Own Hypocrisy and ‘War on Women’
Romney Now Likes Some Parts of Obamacare- And He Should- He Created It
Mitt Romney was taken to task over healthcare this weekend on one of the Sundays shows. He admitted that there were parts of Obamacare that he would keep.
When pressed, Romney admitted that people who have had insurance should be able to take it with them to their next job.
This would mean that an individual would have to have worked at a company that offered Health Care Insurance.
Fewer and fewer companies offer HC nowadays.
Maybe they believe our country's on the path to a "Single Payer System" and they will get another corporate subsidy if they just wait.
OR, maybe 'not offering HC Insurance' fattens their bottom line.
When Romney was asked about how he'd cover the 89 million people that his plan wouldn't cover, Romney punted.