- Posted September 13, 2012 by
Manhattan Beach, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Legacy of ABC4All Enters Fetzer Institute Competition
- Emmanuel Marfo, Ghana, Africa assumes role as Director of eCommerce for The ABC4All Legacy
- A New Partner to ABC4All: Charity Factors where Mentors open an online store and raise funds FREE!
- Jazz For Peace 4 PASS in India
- The UN and partners present MY World website
"Voice of Reason" by Bryant McGill
A must read for anyone wanting to help make it a better world for all. The author is graciously donating up to 100 copies to ABC4All Leaders and 600 copies to world leaders! The Full Review is the equivalent of a presentation of the author's concepts illustrated by examples (hot links) that have been implemented by A Better Community For All (ABC4All). http://home.abc4all.net/articles/view/180654/?topic=75340%20
Romney's response to the attacks in Libya and Cairo show a lack of judgment and character that raise serious questions about his fitness to lead.
Romney's claim that President Obama "sympathized" with the attackers and "apologized" for American values is false and outrageous.
Even Republicans were shocked by Romney's disgraceful response, admitting it wasn't "presidential."
When faced with a national emergency, Romney rushed to judgment, acted rashly, lied to the American people, and put politics ahead of national interest.
Burton Danet, Ph.D.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267