- Posted September 13, 2012 by
Manhattan Beach, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Legacy of ABC4All Enters Fetzer Institute Competition
- Emmanuel Marfo, Ghana, Africa assumes role as Director of eCommerce for The ABC4All Legacy
- A New Partner to ABC4All: Charity Factors where Mentors open an online store and raise funds FREE!
- Jazz For Peace 4 PASS in India
- The UN and partners present MY World website
A Better Community For All
Is it the final frontier? http://abc4all.net/ff.htm
NO! It's all we're responsible for as we go From The Dark to HOPE: http://abc4all.net/ftdth.htm
A Better Community For All (ABC4All) is an all volunteer grassroots organization in development for 15 years, but establishing partnerships and relationships that permit bringing Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) to the world via ABC4All WorldSolutions™
EVERY DAY is Global Humanitarian Relief Day (GHRD)™
Including SAVING LIVES with
DOUBLE DONATIONS FOREVER
as we end the drinking of polluted water in the world.
If each person able to donated ONE PENNY, the world would have all it needs for a safe and peaceful world.
ABC4All Global Vision:
To share with all countries a true restoration of a
QUIET HOPE for PEACE and HARMONY in the world.
"Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet."™
with the long-term goal of creating the ABC4All Legacy wherein charitable contributions will be MATCHED/DOUBLED into Perpetuity. Achieving this mission justifies the
Burton Danet, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist (retired)
Co-Founder, ABC4All Portal4Relief