- Posted September 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Occupy Kingwood – A Sustainable Form Of The Occupy Movement (2012- 09-08) 38 Consecutive Weeks
Original Posts With Pictures HERE.
Well we completed week 38. This post is somewhat late but better late than never. Today Valerie continued with her new break off from Kingwood Occupy with her Un-Occupy Women group. Inasmuch as it is a separate movement I am fusing the videos and pictures as our ultimate cause is the middle class, women’s rights, and equal economic and social access for all.
There were the usual honks and positive & negative reactions to our growing numbers. I must say however that I see many more positives than negatives. Dear I say our community is waking up to the realities of what America is becoming and has become.
I must admit as every week go by and I speak to more people I am more encouraged by the tone of those that matter. Those that shout out “GO GET A JOB” made us make a sign stating the fact that we all have jobs. To be blunt I would wager that the IQ level, employment level, and business owner level of our participants far exceed even the “Kingwood” norm.