- Posted September 16, 2012 by
- 802 Early Birds Monday Night Jazz Session HD
- The Jon Hammond Show in Frankfurt Germany
- Jon Hammond Band performing original funky compositions Hip Hop Chitlins and Late Rent at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View CA
- Six Year Itch by Jon Hammond in Louisville Kentucky
- Jon Hammond Flashback Video Then and Now Jon's Journal Worldwide HammondCast
Mikell's Head Phone Classic Jon Hammond and Late Rent Session Men
"Head Phone" Jon Hammond Late Rent Sessions
August 28, 1989 Jon Hammond at the B3 organ with Alex Foster tenor sax, Bernard Purdie drums and Chuggy
Carter percussion, Barry Finnerty guitar
Mikell's was a very popular night spot for studio musicians
and jazz hipsters, located at 760 Columbus Avenue New York City on the corner of 97th St.
Mikell's location was at 97th Street and Columbus Avenue, New York.
David Letterman, called Mikell's "soul heaven".
Unfortunately Mikell's closed in 1991- enjoy this archival film as seen on The Jon Hammond Show cable TV program - now Streaming hammondcast and iTunes
Camera: Joe Berger
Mikell's head phone late rent sessions b3 organ jon hammond bernard purdie drums alex foster saxophone studio musicians local 802