- Posted September 17, 2012 by
- "SORRY" HAWKINGS, UN, CAMBRIDGE, YOUR TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING. BRITAIN TODAY CLAIMS VAST AMOUNTS OF LAND A TERRITORY THEY HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO CLAIM, THE WORLD LOOKS THE OTHER WAY. AS A JEWISH AMERICAN YOU LOOK LIKE A BIGOT
- I HAVE A VERY GOOD IDEA WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT PASSING A MENTAL STABILITY BACKGROUND CHECK!!!
- MAYBE ITS NOT JUST ABOUT BOSTON
- LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT !! TWO TERRORIST BOMBINGS AND A POLICE BOMB SQUAD JUST HAPPENED TO BE DOING A CONTROLLED EXPLOSION ON THE ROUT OF THE BOSTON MARATHON ON THE DAY OF THE BOSTON MARATHON. RED FLAG A FLYING
- ARE WE BEING HAD ??
IT IS TIME FOR THE WORLD TO ACT: IRANIAN MADE THERMOBARIC BOMBS BEING USED AGAINST CIVILIANS IN SYRIA
Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar) - September 3, 2012 - 02:24
Jump to: navigation, search
Blast from a US Navy fuel air explosive used against a decommissioned ship, 1972.
A thermobaric weapon, which includes the type known as a "fuel-air bomb", is an explosive weapon that produces a blast wave of a significantly longer duration than those produced by condensed explosives. This is useful in military applications where its longer duration increases the numbers of casualties and causes more damage to structures. There are many different variants of thermobaric weapons rounds that can be fitted to hand held launchers such as RPGs and antitank weapons.
Thermobaric explosives rely on oxygen from the surrounding air, whereas most conventional explosives consist of a fuel-oxidizer premix (for instance, gunpowder contains 25% fuel and 75% oxidizer). Thus, on a weight-for-weight basis they are significantly more energetic than normal condensed explosives. Their reliance on atmospheric oxygen makes them unsuitable for use underwater, at high altitude or in adverse weather. However, they have significant advantages when deployed inside confined environments such as tunnels, caves, and bunkers