- Posted September 17, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Mitt Romney's video expressing disdain for the middle class another issue that makes him unfit to be president of USA
- sarahbrowngb, CNN iReport producer
Many are surprised of the video where Mitt Romney looks down at the middle class with disdain. He claims 47% of Americans, those who do not pay federal income taxes will always vote for President Obama. Additionally he implied they were just interested in getting government handouts and not being responsible for their own lives.
Mitt Romney should be careful. While he looks down at these folks for not being able to pay taxes he should note that he has never created anything of societal value. He made his own wealth by loading companies up with debt and extracting wealth. These companies were created with the minds, intelligence, and innovation of others. In other words, Mitt Romney by definition is no more than a parasite. He takes away. He pilfers. He export jobs He makes the masses poor then he complains that they cannot afford to pay taxes.