- Posted September 17, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
"Innocence of Muslims” - Worldwide Violence: Presents Opportunity for Bipartisan Solutions
I believe that the film "Innocence of Muslims” presents President Obama and members of Congress with the unique opportunity to find a bipartisan solution. It doesn’t matter if the film "Innocence of Muslims” is the sole cause of the violence occurring in many nations around the world or if the violence is the result of love/loyalty to Bin Laden and al Qaeda, hatred of America for any reasons including the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan or a combination. The fact remains that the world is facing a crisis and America’s national security could be at risk. Therefore, this isn’t Obama’s problem - this is an American problem that needs all of us to find solutions to end the violence with deliberate haste.