- Posted September 21, 2012 by
- British woman sentenced to 20 years in prison in Iran
- Silence death instead of public execution Rouhani’s message of change
- Voice of Zahra Bahrami for freedom and against barbarism Farsi with English translation
- People’s message to regime in the 2013 election in Iran: Free political prisoners in Iran
- 5 days of action in support of political prisoners in Iran
Possibility Closure of the Norway Embassy in Iran
Some sources in the Norwegian embassy in Tehran announced the imminent closure of the offer.
ISNA in Eastern Europe, Norway's ambassador to Israel remarks reflect the media have made diplomatic ties with Iran shortly Norway breaks.However, the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not reached so far in this regard.