- Posted September 21, 2012 by
New York, New York
- Building Collapse in Bangladesh Leaves Scores Dead
- Senseless Act on Resilient City of Boston
- Shahbagh Projonmo Chottor Protester (Rajib Haider) Killed – Moment of Silence Observed in all parts of Bangladesh
- Shahbagh Projonmo Chottor Protester – 100s of thousands of protester signed their name demanding the capital punishment for all accused war criminals of the 1971
- Outraged Protesters Continue sit-in at Shahbagh
We don't have a say in what happens! This is NYC on Madison Ave
A Christian Nation cannot put up a Christmas scene of the baby Jesus in a public place, but the Muslims can stop normal traffic every Friday afternoon by worshiping in the streets. Something is happening in America that is
reminiscent of what is happening in Europe .
This is an accurate picture of every Friday afternoon in several locations throughout NYC where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit into the mosque - They fill the surrounding streets, facing east for a couple of hours between about 2 & 4 p.m - Besides this one at 42nd St & Madison Ave, there is another, even larger group, at 94th St & 3rd Ave,
This is in New York City on Madison Avenue, not in France or the Middle East or Yemen or Kenya. Is there a message here???? Yes, DEMOCRACY at is BEST!