- Posted September 22, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Saint Patrick's Day is Coming Early This Year
- The Crystal Gardens at Navy Pier Host Neighborhoods of the World by Lake Michigan in Illinois
- Happy 177th Birthday Anniversary Chicago, on Tuesday, March 4th, 2014!
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
Cloud Gate Buzzes with Visitors at Millennium Park
On Saturday afternoon, travellers and visitors gather around the main attraction: Cloud Gate mesmerized by the reflecting sculpture at Millennium Park, the first day of Fall.