- Posted September 23, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Blast in Hazara Town Quetta killing 83 Hazaras including women and kids
- Last day of 2012 , last flight of 2012 over Central highlands Afghanistan
- We want stable peace for Hazaras living in Quetta ; Protesters slogan at Kabul
- College entering exams were held in Daykundi , Afghanistan
- The Hashtag #UnseenAfghanistan on twitter
Amazing rocky hills in Daykundi
But most interesting part is Daykundi rocky hills have their own specific shapes and sometimes even faces.
From last 2 and half years I have traveled and walked hours around different places in Daykundi for finding this kind of rocky hills and rock.
I hope you like it.