- Posted September 25, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What’s wrong with America’s school system?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: Former NFL star blows through $30 million and why players will continue to go broke
My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
Many children think their parents have no clue and can’t relate to their situations. But they don’t realize that their parents were once kids and know exactly what they’re doing and the problems they’re facing because their parents were once kids. So if they are willing to listen, children can avoid a lot of mistakes and have a more fulfilling life than their parents.
That said I have a few insights for college students, some of which I utilized to be hired into my ideal profession a month before college graduation without student loans and some that I wish I would have known to avoid living paycheck to paycheck in my 20s and ruining my credit.
So I've come up with 10 things all college students should know to make their lives easier when they move on in life. Read them on my financial advice blog, www.mytensense.com, and "like" my Facebook page for my latest money tips and trivia.