- Posted September 26, 2012 by
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Naked man gets Locked Out Of Hotel Room
- The Harlem Shake: Attacked by the Salafis Edition (Tunisia)
- Tunisia: Even Harlem Shake can raise political controversy
- Tunisians Mourn murdered opposant leader Chokri Belaid,in atmosphere of defiance to political murder
- Siliana Exodus: Population leaves town as Governor refuses to quit
"I need justice because in my country a woman is guilty as she got raped by 3 policemen"!
Two weeks ago, a young tunisian girl was talking to or maybe kissing her boyfriend inside his car near a highway in Tunis. Three policemen came, asked questions, hit the boy and took the girl to a police station, where they...raped the girl !
Outrageous? immoral? sure. But for Tunisian authorities, the resposability of all this immorality, indecency is...the raped girl.
this is what tunisian police and justice think of the the girl's "behavior'!
because it is the rape victim girl who is today accused by Tunisian Justice of "indecency, acts of immoral behavior", and will be sent to trial. A government official has even declared that: "the rape was understandable since the girl was having immoral behavior and appearance in the car. proof: she was outisde after midnight!". For many in tunisian civil society, this declaration is an official legitimacy for rape.
Unfortunately, This is happening in Tunisia post-revolution, where complaints of police torture persist (a young a young man was tortured to death by policeman a few days ago).
See photos of the victim girl through this link: