- Posted September 27, 2012 by
- Corruption in the LA County Sheriff’s Department also includes corrupt court officials in the Inglewood & Culver City Courts all while elected Black Leaders, Judges & Lawyers Remain Silent or Become Co-conspirators in the Oppression of U.S. born Blacks!
- Now that Two Days of Mourning the Death of Nelson Mandela is Over.......be It, Nelson Mandela or any Other Black South African President, Inequality Between the Races has Been Supplanted With Inequality from Black to Black!
- President Barack Obama, the First Black President is Definitely Incompetent, and It is Amazing that So Many U.S. Born Black Men and Women Continue to Admire and Respect this Charlatan U.S. President!
- No other U.S. President in the History of the U.S. would be meeting with Illegal Aliens. Illegal Alien's don't have the Right to Vote, and Elected Officials are not Mandated by Law and Sworn Under Oath to Serve Illegal Aliens!
- No other U.S. President and/or First Lady would be meeting with Illegal Aliens. Illegal Aliens are not Citizens, and Can’t Vote. Elected Officials are not Under Oath to Serve Illegal Aliens.
Somebody Must Have More than a Few Screws Loose in the Old Noggin to Appoint Waters or Burke!
......Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters for a key post on the House Financial Services Financial Committee?????
Rep. Maxine Waters's Kin Cash In
Originally: Capitalizing on a Politician's Clout
Chuck Neubauer and Ted Rohrlich, Los Angeles Times, 2004-12-22
Placing no good Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters on any "Taxpayer Financed Financial Services Committee" to influence the spending of the taxpayer's money is like having a band of blood thirsty chicken eating and hungry foxes guarding a hen house full of healthy chickens.
"House Leaders Appoint Independent Ethics Panel Members" by Susan Davis
"Other members include: former Democratic Rep. Yvonne Brathwaite Burke of California, former Democratic Rep. Karan English of Arizona, former House Chief Administrative Officer Jay Eagen, and Allison Hayward, a George Mason University law professor and former chief of staff of the Federal Election Commission."
YouTube: "Yvonne Burke Lives in Brentwood" Uploaded by fullosseousflap on Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles County Supervisor Yvonne Burke is observed living outside her district.
LA County Charter:
ARTICLE II. Board of Supervisors, Section 4. "The County of Los Angeles shall have a Board of Supervisors consisting of five members, each of whom must be an elector of the district which he represents, must reside therein during his incumbency, must have been such an elector for at least one year immediately preceding his election, and shall be elected by such district. Their terms of office shall be four years, and each shall hold until his successor is elected and qualified. No person while a member of the Board of Supervisors shall receive any compensation, in addition to that provided for by this Section, for services rendered to any public or governmental entity. They shall each receive as compensation for their services a salary, payable monthly from the County Treasury, which shall be the same as that now or hereafter prescribed by law for a judge of the Superior Court in and for the County of Los Angeles, except that retirement benefits shall be those now or hereafter provided by law for officers and employees of the County of Los Angeles. They shall devote all their time during business hours to the faithful service of the public."
....not surprising in the least because a while back no good carpetbagging in violation of the LA County Charter the entire time she held office over the 2nd District former LA County Supervisor Yvonne "Brentwood" Burke was placed on the Congressional House Ethics Committee.
With Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters and/or other members of the Congressional Black Clueless…..AKA the Congressional Black Caucus……
….. Constitutional rights and protections are only Important to Congresswoman Waters and/or multiple members of the CBC when these individuals are being investigated or under indictment….
.....should any law abiding U.S. born descendant of slavery egregiously violated by government exercise his or her Constitutional rights to petition President Barack Obama, Congresswoman Maxine "Kerosene" Waters, Congresswoman Karen Bass, other members of the Congressional Black Caucus, and/or other elected black leaders at the State, County, and/or City levels of government your petition will be ignored , trashed, your elected representative will use his influence to have you jailed, etc., etc.
How is it if Los Angeles, California is an integral part of the United States that Los Angeles' Council President Herb Wesson can employ his son, Justin Wesson on his staff (Wesson's son arrested in DUI, L.A. Times, 9-26-12, p. AA4) when "a rule that generally prohibits lawmakers from hiring relatives, including spouses and children" exists?
(Ethics panel clears Waters, ends inquiry, L. A. Times, 9-26-12). Considering the two articles cited as examples it seems that in this society of law not men there is another law for black lawmakers who say with impunity, "Do as I say, not as I do," to the people who pay their salaries.
…..and black folks, the ones most often affected, only fuss when the foot of the kicker is a different nationality, preferably white like former Governor of Alabama George Wallace.