- Posted September 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Final presidential debate: Unanswered questions
Does Romney believe Healthcare is an overreach of the Federal Government?
1. The South could not get the simple people to lay down their lives for the rich southern planters to maintain slavery. Think the movie "Cold Mountain".
2. They reframed the slavery issue as state's rights: "You can't tell us what to do!"
3. The Republicans cannot argue the merits of healthcare: overcoming preexisting condition, denying the children, and the poor.
4. As with the South the Republicans tried to reframe the issue: "The Federal Government can't tell us what to do and mandate insurance!"
5. The Republicans can only deceive on healthcare and should be called out for their spin.
6. Does Romney believe the argument against healthcare is about Federal Government overreach?